jueves, 26 de abril de 2012

our revolution is incomplete / Those who represent me are those who are still fighting, not those who are making deals for taking over the parliament

Investir Paralelos Manifesta

Good afternoon, dear friends! Here we go with a new subject of discussion. We are looking forward to read your comments!

YOUR COUNTRY´S POLITICAL MAP: Could you please describe in few words which are the groups of power in your country? Which of them are new? In which aspects do they represent you? In which not?


Rana Elh

Groups of power in my country are soon to be vanished, ''SCAF, Islamists'' don't represent me nor my exceptions, none of them are new because our revolution is incomplete. The power is within people, The power is in the streets still; Those who represent me and my expectations are those who are still fighting in front lines for ''bread, freedom, & social equality'' not those who are making deals for taking over the parliament. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario