jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

our revolution is continuous

Did your socio-political awareness changed during last year? In which way? Do you have new activities this regarding that you didn t before? Which ones?


Rana Elh, Egypt
Definitely, Not only socio-political awareness, But going to the streets and witnessing the Egyptian revolution has been a life changing experience.  I managed finally to determine my priorities, I understand my culture and my people much more. I started to focus on my writing abilities & it became one of my priorities, I discovered a new passion for photography and documentaries, and all of that was deeply created during my experience in Tahrir square starting from 25/1/2011 until now because in Egypt our revolution isn't complete yet, our revolution is continuous.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario