miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2012

my society thinks that they did a revolution but started to be more conservative / I belong to no country

inVESTIR:
what would you do?
Mego Libya
i am trying to finish my study do my business and go abroad
my society thinks that they did a revolution and start to be more conservative
we were wishing to be more open and more liberal but >>>because of the big lack of
knowledge and education>>>no real hope of anything to change for better
believe me >>>there is no thing more important than gain a knowledge and improve ur
life ,,, here in Libya we have nothing like this
inVESTIR:
but you are heading to it, aren't you?
I mean, you can be part of the generation that re-configurates your country
Mego Libya
i belong to no country>>>>
ii don’t feel that i belong to any country
its true that i have been born in Libya,,but Libya gave me nothing relate to knowledge and
self improvement
inVESTIR:
ok, which would be your perfect country? what should it have?
Mego Libya
but in Libya its all frozen we start to comeback to the old history
there is no marks for improvement
i need a country that i can have a good education system that is it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario