miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

DIALOGUES 17

21:39X

Do u know that I have not seen or watched a live sport competition

I want to expand my knowledge

to see the real world

the first world

21:40Yo

I understand

21:42X

so for ex now I feel to cry

21:42Yo

What about your parents? Do they agree?

why?

21:42X

you know went u feel up set and all doors are closed

i have good life in libya

and happy parents

I work and study

I am financially good and health good

but I feel this is not my world

yes my parents agree

21:43Yo

How would your world look like?

21:46X

Friendly, I have my own life style

for ex here we can not make piercing

you will be weird

and I like piercing

this is the less thing that I can say

21:47Yo

How do you know about all this things?

21:47X

haha

What do u mean

I know almost everything

but

I don’t have the device

the way

to experience about yourself

21:48Yo

but, are there people with piercings in Libya?

21:49X

yes

few

21:49Yo

Where did they do them?

21:49X

in pharmacy

21:49Yo

so, you can do them

21:50X

yes but u be weird

but for European is good

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario