sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

DIALOGUES 6

Yo

I would like to ask you about this

Explorateur à la recherche de son nouveau monde ...

is it a real book

or its a phrase

21:58X

my sentence I made it :):)

I don't know if there is a book with the same sentence

22:00Yo

How does the new world looks like?

22:01X

I don't know :):)

I still searching

the new world will be made by people who I meet and who want to change it

X

stopping pollutions, wars, etc..

22:03Yo

may I ask what do you work on?

22:08X

I work in IT

22:10Yo

but... if you stop pollution then your workplace may disappear...

22:13X

It’s not a matter :):)

you know the song society of Eddie Vedder ?

22:15X

http://www.metrolyrics.com/society-lyrics-eddie-vedder.html

read it

I agree with it :):)

I’m able to have a wild life :):)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario