miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

DIALOGUES 21

21:50X

generally youth people are not religious in Tunisia

they can drink, make sex, like Europe

hihihihhihihhihih

and there is homosexuality also

21:51Yo

i was chatting yesterday with a guy from Libya and he told me that in Libya alcohol is forbidden

i mean... i assume alcohol, sex, homosexuality are everywhere

21:52X

yes I know, not only in Libya in all Arabian country

21:52Yo

but you can buy it...

21:52X

of course

21:53Yo

in Libya you are not allow to buy it... there is no alcohol except for the black market

but... I mean... its not a big deal...

so, you may feel closer to the Western that to you neighbor countries?

21:54X

there is a big difference between Libya and Tunisia

you should know this

21:55Yo

yes... I try to forget everything I know for this project...

my attitude is like a tabula rasa.. i just want to hear...

21:55X

They are illiterate

21:56Yo

why you think there is such a big difference?

21:56X

so by chatting with me, u're working?

21:58Yo

mmm not really

is still chatting

if you are filming a documentary

about India, for example

and you talk to the people, would you say its working or talking? It’s both, actually

X

both :0

:):)

22:00Yo

I mean I cannot travel to Africa at the moment

so I have to use the mediums I have...and facebook is one of them

I am not looking for a conclusion... or a solution... it’s not a scientific work

is just an approximation

22:02X

I see

22:02Yo

and the result will be a live sculpture

living sculpture, sorry

22:03X

African artist can come to Berlin for the project?

22:03Yo

you may have noticed that I really like to work on the public space

22:03X

or Spain

I don't know

22:03Yo

There are a lot of African artist within the biennial

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario