sábado, 9 de octubre de 2010

DIALOGUES 30

so how are you?

17:22 x

I'm fine thanks

it´s hot and its ramadan here a great combination :(

17:23Yo

how do you do it? respect! it must be so hard...

so you follow the rules as it is supposed to?

17:24x
I´m not muslim so :P

but its hard anyway because you have to do as if

17:25
Yo

so if you are at office, you can not eat anyway
17:26x

hmm no I only eat at home because my friends don't mind

people become more sensitive in that period

17:27Yo

sure

and with hot days must be even worse

what about your family? are they muslims?

17:29x

no they are atheist at least I can be myself with my family and some of my friends

17:30Yo

that´s something good

17:30x

there are other people who have much more problems

17:30Yo

it must be hard to pretend for a whole month

like people being atheist, with muslim parents, for example?

17:32 x

yes , they can feel really lonely. In a way it is easy to find atheist like you in the country

17:33 x

but its less easy to find people you appreciate and who can understand you or that are like you

let's say that its more difficult for an atheist in a muslim country

17:36Yo

sure

one of the people in this project told us that he became buddist

:)

it may be very difficult for him to...

(...)

17:49x

he must be in a difficult situation if he doesn't live alone, muslim see generally buddhist as people who believe god is a statue sooo ....


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario